This section contains video material and photos from our school. Please note that we only upload lectures and pictures for which we have permission to share publicly.
Download the final Scientific Programme.
- Amunts Katrin - Welcome & introduction
- Axer Markus - Fiber architecture of the human brain: 3D-polarized light imaging
- Eickhoff Simon - An introduction to systems neuroscience and brain connectivity
- Goebel Rainer - Resolving activity in cortical columns and cortical layers in the human brain (...)
- Häfner Claudia - EU activities and opportunities
- Heinrichs Bert - Research Ethics
- Lührs Anna - Introduction to the High-Performance Analytics & Computing Platform
- Mangin Jean-Francois - Deciphering the cortical folding patterns
- Palomero-Gallagher Nicola - Neurotransmitter systems in brain function
- Roebroeck Alard - Multiscale imaging of the human brain with ultra-high field MRI and light-sheet microscopy
- Senden Mario - From cognitive neuroscience to robotic applications
- Stangel Ursula - European research funding: Funding opportunities for early-career researchers
- Vanduffel Wim - Bridging the gap between mice and humans