DUAL USE AND RESPONSIBLE RESEARCH:
15-17 NOVEMBER 2018, KAROLINSKA INSTITUTET, STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN
This workshop aims to provide participants with insights on ethical aspects of dual-use research in neuroscience and Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI). Lectures will be given by some of the world‘s leading experts on dual-use in neuroscience research, and by active researchers on RRI. The topics covered will include the chemistry of the brain and dual action of drugs, novel incapacitants, ethics awareness and engagement and RRI. An important ingredient of the workshop is the use of team-based learning techniques.
Download the scientific programme for the 2nd HBP Curriculum Workshop on ethics, research and societal impact workshop - Dual use and Responsible Research: Ethical challenges.
- Akintoye Simisola - Responsible Research and Innovation: The role of public engagement
- Dando Malcolm - Preventing chemical weapons: A role for civil society scientists
- Porsdam Mann Sebastian - Cognition, plasticity and ethics
- Stahl Bernd - Responsible Research and Innovation in ICT
- Ulnicane Inga - Responsible artificial intelligence: Ethics, governance and policy
Abdul K. Mohammed | LNU/KI
Manuel Guerrero | KI
Arleen Salles | UU
Lisa-Marie Leichter | MUI
Stefan Mittermayr | MUI