We are curently editing the recorded lectures of the event. They will soon be available via this page.
Download the final scientific programme.
This section contains video material and photos from our conference. Please note that we only upload lectures and student talks that we have permission to share publicly.
- James Robert - SpiNNakEar: Auditory pathway modelling on SpiNNaker neuromorphic hardware
- Kaiser Jacques - Learning Movements by Imitation from Event-Based Visual Prediction
- Rosell Gemma - A Complex Network Framework to Model Cognition
- Urbain Gabriel - Design of a Bio-inspired Compliant Quadruped Robot for Research on Closed-Loop Locomotion Control
- Vasquez Tieck Juan Camilo - Towards Grasping with Spiking Neural Networks for Anthromorphic Robot Hands
- Vilimelis Aceituno Pau - The structure of complex neural networks and its effects on learning