The application is closed!
There is no registration fee. Seven travel grants will be available upon request (European students only - residence).
Applications from young female investigators are highly encouraged.
If you want to apply for a travel grant, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. An application for the workshop needs to be submitted before.
If you expect that you might require a visa for your travel, we suggest applying as early as possible and/or contact the education programme office
Download the preliminary scientific programme for the 1st HBP Curriculum workshop - Cognitive systems for non-specialists.
- Jonathan Hunt - tbc
Google DeepMind, UK
- Lars Muckli - Internal models and counterfactual cognition predicting our environment
University of Glasgow (UGLA), UK
- Cyriel Pennartz - tbc
University of Amsterdam (UvA), Netherlands
- Hans-Ekkehard Plesser
- Introduction to Spiking Neural Network Simulation
- Spiking Neural Network Simulation: Case Studies
Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU), Norway
- Tony Prescott - tbc
The University of Sheffield (USFD), UK
- Ron Sun - Computational Cognitive Architectures and Human Creativity
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, USA
- Jun Tani - Exploring Robotic Minds by Using the Predictive Coding Principle
Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (OIST), Japan
- Florian Walter - Learning and Development
Technical University Munich (TUM), Germany