Download the final scientific programme.
This section contains video material and photos from our conference. Please note that we only upload lectures and student talks that we have permission to share publicly.
- Bologna Luca Leonardo - First steps into the Brain Simulation Platform
- Courcol Jean-Denis - Circuit building pipeline
- D'Angelo Egidio - Modeling the cerebellar circuit
- Hencz Akos - The Collaboratory and jupyter notebooks
- Hines Michael - Using Neuron + Python for parallel simulation
- Lupascu Carmen / Masoli Stefano - Single cell model optimisation: Algorithms and methods
- Migliore Michele - Scientific drive: Single cell modelling
- Romani Armando - A full-scale model of the rat hippocampus ca1