The HBP Education Programme is collecting information on lab visits offered by HBP partners. A list of contacts can be found below. Please note that applications have to be sent directly to the respective lab.
We also offer financial support to students in the form of travel grants. A limited number of grants is available upon written request sent to email@example.com prior to the lab visit. A confirmation of acceptance by the host laboratory has to be included in the request. Only lab visits completed by 31 March 2018 are eligible for funding.
Lab visits are a possibility for applicants to develop new technical or conceptual expertise for implementation in their research as well as their home institute's research programme. The HBP Education Programme will support students who:
- Work for an HBP Partner Institution and want to visit an HBP laboratory other than their own
- Work for an HBP Partner Institution and want to visit an external laboratory in Europe or overseas
- Work in Europe, but not for an HBP Partner Institution, and want to visit an HBP Partner laboratory
Further information on financial support can be found in the HBP Lab Visit Support Guidelines.
- Computational Neuroscience Laboratory, Institute of Biophysics, CNR, Italy
- Institute for Neuroscience and Medicine : Structural and functional organisation of the brain (INM-1), FZ Jülich, Germany
- Institute of Neuroscience and Medicine: Computational and Systems Neuroscience (INM-6 / IAS-6), FZ Jülich, Germany
- Institute for Neuroscience and Medicine: Brain and Behaviour (INM-7), FZ Jülich, Germany
- Laboratory for Neuro- and Psychophysiology, KU Leuven, Belgium
- IDLab, Ghent University, Belgium
- Parietal team, Inria-CEA, Saclay, France
- Department of Computer Science, Middlesex University, UK
- Center for Mind/Brain Sciences (CIMeC), University of Trento, Italy
- FZI Research Center for Information Technology at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany