Download the scientific programme for the 1st HBP Student Conference.
- Christine Aicardi - The complex and conflicted ethics of collaboration
King's College London (KCL), UK
- Anna Letizia Allegra Mascaro - Multi-scale investigation of brain machinery with correlative microscopy
University of Florence (UFI), Italy
- Gaute Einevoll - Neuroscience with both hands: Bridging scales with mathematics
Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU), Norway
- Dragi Kocev - Machine learning for complex and heterogeneous neurological data
Jožef Stefan Institute (JSI), Slovenia
- Kai Kummer - Prefrontal cortex neuronal and microRNA networks - implications for pain research
Medical University Innsbruck (MUI), Austria
- Mihai Petrovici - Form versus function: exploring the substrate of intelligence
Heidelberg University (UHEI), Germany
- Florian Röhrbein - Neurorobotics in the HBP
Technical University of Munich (TUM), Germany
Participation in the 1st HBP Student Conference was open to advanced master students, PhD students and young researchers, regardless of whether they are affiliated with the HBP or not and regardless of whether they make a submission to the scientific programme or not. Registration was required.
Seven travel grants have been awarded to students.