Download the final scientific programme for the 1st HBP Student Conference.
This section contains video material and photos from our conference. Please note that we only upload lectures and student talks that we have permission to share publicly.
We are pleased to present the proceedings of the 1st HBP Student Conference - Transdisciplinary Research Linking Neuroscience, Brain Medicine and Computer Science - held in Vienna, Austria from 8 to 10 February 2017.
- Brusini Irene - Dependency of neural tracts' curvature estimations on tractography methods
- Mileski Vanja - Multi-target prediction of motor impairment caused by Parkinson's disease using imaging scans
- Pisanu Claudia - Convergent analysis of genome-wide data suggests association of zinc finger genes with lithium response in bipolar disorder
- Vrizzi Stefano - Probabilistic framework simulating artificially-induced neural plasticity by a bidirectional Brain-Computer-Spinal Cord Interface
- Baumbach Andreas - Bayesian Computing with Spikes
- Billaudelle Sebastian - Short-term plasticity for neuromorphic systems
- Bogdan Petrut - Neurogenesis on SpiNNaker
- Kriener Laura - Neuronal Dynamics: Silicon vs. Biology
- Massi Elisa - Real-time neuromorphic encoding of visual stimuli acquired with a camera through Labview interface
- Diaz-Pier Sandra - Efficiently navigating through structural connectivity parameter spaces for multiscale whole brain simulations
- Mauch Christian - Forging an Ensemble of Neuromorphic Chips into a Large-Scale Neural Network Emulation Platform
- Nilsen André Sevenius - Markers of Consciousness before, during, and after anesthesia - A planned TMS-EEG study
- Schreiber Korbinian - The Play Pen - Accelerated embodiment for accelerated hardware
- Verbist Christophe - The dynamical response properties of cortical neurons in silico
- Brandstetter Andrea - Cytoarchitectonic mapping and high-resolution 3-D reconstruction of the bed nucleus of stria terminalis in the human brain
- Dominguez Marta - Synaptology of the layer II of the transenthorinal cortex in Alzheimer's disease
- Martin-Brevet Sandra - Dissecting the effect of 16p11.2 gene dosage on brain structure
- Tabi Younes - Residual vision after optic nerve damage is brain-state dependent
- Turégano Marta - A study based on the reconstruction of Multivesicular Bodies in the rodent somatosensory cortex
- Utz Annika - Synaptic molecular differences between stress-resilient and stress-susceptible brains in a rat model of depression